- Biopharma: Including small and large molecules, APIs, Generic, Primary and Specialty Pharma, Pharma delivery, Veterinary (animal health); Outsourcing Services such as bioanalytical, drug discovery or formulation services, CRO, CDMO, CLO or specialized consulting etc.
- Medtech: Including implants, equipment, consumables, services, outsourcing in field such as Cardiovascular, Dental, Drug Delivery, Infection control, Neuro, Ophtalmo, Orthopaedics, General surgery, Wound Care, Veterinary, etc.
- Life Sciences: Including tools, equipment, consumables and services, whether for Bioprocessing (upstream, downstream, final fill) and Research, etc.
- HealthTech: Clinical or Non-Clinical solutions for Care Providers, Care Payer solutions, Biopharma-related Software, Outsourcing services, etc.
- Public Safety: Biocontrol, Food safety, Environmental and Healthcare-related TIC (testing, inspection, certification), Health at work, etc.
- Consumer Health: Cosmetics, Health supplements, Aesthetics, Wellness, Selfcare, Physio, etc.
- Care Providers: Homecare, Specialized care delivery, Outsourcing services, etc.
- Diagnostics: Including In Vitro (IVD) and Imaging, etc.
At ArchiMed, we commit to providing strategic and tactical assistance, in addition to expanded financial capabilities, to the companies we partner with.
As a pure-play healthcare investor, we have a deep understanding and robust expertise within the healthcare market and many members of our team have a thorough and differentiated scientific background. ArchiMed’s diverse team bring strategic and operational insights, wide-ranging international experiences and extensive industry networks to our partner companies.
Our healthcare industry knowledge is complemented by a breadth of experiences in global private equity and finance.
ArchiMed developed an active network of MedTalents®, which includes former or existing operators from healthcare industries, as well as Key Opinion Leaders from different therapeutic or scientific areas.
The MedTalents® network is a differentiating tool at the disposal of companies partnering with ArchiMed, offering easier and accelerated market access as well as effective business development support.
As of today, ArchiMed’s MedTalents® include over 250 people spread through all geographies and healthcare sub-sectors.