With offices in the US and Europe, ArchiMed is a leading investment firm focused exclusively on the healthcare industries. Its mix of operational, medical, scientific and financial expertise allows the ArchiMed team to serve as both a strategic and financial partner to European and North American small and middle-market businesses. Prioritized areas of focus include biopharmaceutical products & services, life science tools, medical devices & technologies, diagnostics, healthcare IT and consumer health. ArchiMed helps partner companies internationalize, acquire, innovate and expand their products and services.
Over the last twenty years, ArchiMed’s leadership team has directly managed and invested in over eighty small to large-size healthcare companies globally, representing over €50 billion of combined value.
ArchiMed manages over €3 billion ($3.4 billion) in healthcare assets across its various funds. Since its inception, ArchiMed has been a committed Impact investor, both directly and through its Eurêka Foundation.
Facts & Figures
As of June 2021
- Dedicated to the healthcare industries
- Ability to invest globally with European focus
- Headquarters in Lyon with European and North American coverage
- International culture at team and individual levels
- Medical, scientific, operational and financial backgrounds
- Long term relations with entrepreneurs
- Several investment vehicles providing flexibility on investment size
- Eurêka Foundation dedicated to the recovery of fragile people
- Founded in 2014 on the basis of 30 years track-record
- 50+ team members, of which half healthcare industry insiders
- 20+ nationalities in ArchiMed team
- Directly invested in 7 European countries and in the US
- Investment size from EUR 5M to 500M
- >50 investments and >€5bn invested at team level
- 18+ portfolio companies as of June 2021
- >100 patients supported through Eurêka Foundation