With offices in the US and Europe, ArchiMed is a leading investment firm focused exclusively on the healthcare industries. Its mix of operational, medical, scientific and financial expertise allows the ArchiMed team to serve as both a strategic and financial partner to European and North American small and middle-market businesses. Prioritized areas of focus include biopharmaceutical products & services, life science tools, medical devices & technologies, diagnostics, healthtech and consumer health. ArchiMed helps partner companies internationalize, acquire, innovate and expand their products and services.
Over the last twenty years, ArchiMed’s leadership team has directly managed and invested in over eighty small to large-size healthcare companies globally, representing over €50 billion of combined value.
ArchiMed manages over €5 billion in healthcare assets across its various funds. Since its inception, ArchiMed has been a committed Impact investor, both directly and through its Eurêka Foundation.
Facts & Figures
As of April 2022
- Dedicated to the healthcare industries
- Investing in Europe and North America
- Offices in Lyon, France and New York, USA
- Medical, scientific, operational and financial backgrounds
- Long-term relations with entrepreneurs, families, scientists and corporates
- Several investment vehicles providing flexibility on investment size
- Founded in 2014 on the basis of 30 years track-record
- 70+ team members, of which half healthcare industry insiders
- 20+ nationalities in ArchiMed team
- Directly invested in 9 European countries, Canada and the USA
- Investment size from €5M to 500M (up to €1B with co-investors)
- Eurêka Foundation dedicated to the recovery of fragile people